Heroes are one of our favorite parts of Mobile Legends, allowing you to change up your approach to combat, but also add a new element of customization to your game. But new heroes are quite expensive to get, that's This is where Mobile Legends Diamonds come in. While you can purchase Heroes using Battle Points and Tickets, which you can earn in-game, some Heroes cost Diamonds – a much harder-to-find currency.
One of the reasons diamonds are so valuable is that you can also use them as tickets when buying heroes. That's why we've created a Mobile Legends diamonds guide, summarizing all the ways you can get your hands on this elusive currency, without having to pull out your wallet right away.
If you found this article helpful, be sure to check out some of our other Mobile Legends content. If you want more free stuff, check out our list of Mobile Legends redemption codes! We also have a Mobile Legends tier list, so you can choose the perfect character.
everything in our Mobile Legends diamonds guide:
what are mobile legends diamonds?
Diamonds are a currency in Mobile Legends that you can use to unlock certain heroes. So, as you might expect, they are in high demand.
You can unlock many heroes using battle points, which you can earn in-game, and tickets, which you can get through the puzzle event. If you don't have enough tickets, you can also replace them with diamonds to complete a purchase.
how to get free diamonds in mobile legends
It is quite difficult to get diamonds in Mobile Legends, since they are a very valuable currency, but there are several ways:
- Streaming: You can actually earn Diamonds by streaming Mobile Legends, as players gift them to you. The gift list includes: flower – 2 diamonds, jewelry – 6 diamonds, roadster – 250 diamonds, yacht – 1000 diamonds, plane – 5000 diamonds. This is the most viable way to get free Mobile Legends Diamonds
- Lucky Spin: In the 'Draw' section of the store, you can participate in the Lucky Spin, which earns you skins, but more importantly, Lucky Gem fragments that you can use to redeem a skin or hero from the Lucky Shop, which is a good way to save diamonds
- Tournaments: Although very competitive, if you are a good enough player you can enter tournaments for a chance to win diamonds, and even real money. For example, Moonton has hosted the Diamond Challenge tournament in the past, with a maximum reward of 5000 Diamonds and $1500
- Buy 'em: You can buy diamonds from the Mobile Legends store for varying amounts. As with most free currencies, the more you buy, the more free bonuses you get
- Recharge: You can earn extra Diamonds using Recharge, provided you have already purchased some
buy mobile legends diamonds
Mobile Legends diamonds are offered at different prices. Here's what they'll cost you:
- 50 Diamonds (get five bonuses) – $0,99 (£0,99)
- 250 Diamonds (get 25 bonuses) – $4,99 (£4,99)
- 500 Diamonds (get 65 bonuses) – $9,99 (£9,99)
- 1000 Diamonds (get 155 bonuses) – $19,99 (£19,99)
- 1500 Diamonds (get 265 bonuses) – $28,99 (£28,99)
- 2500 Diamonds (get 475 bonus) – $48,99 (£48,99)
- 5000 Diamonds (get 1000 bonuses) – $99,99 (£99,99)
mobile legends diamond hack
Although there are many hacks for Mobile Legends diamonds, we do not recommend you to use them. We also advise you to stay away from third-party sites that sell Mobile Legends Diamonds, because although they are cheaper, they are often obtained through illegal means, and the use of hacks like these is likely to ban you.
And that's our Mobile Legends diamonds guide! If you want to play the game for yourself, you can download Mobile Legends from Google Play and App Store. For more similar games, check out our list of the best mobile MOBAs.