Luigi this Mr Clean
It's funny that in Luigi's Mansion 2, if you place your character under any water-spewing pipe, it will start to cleaning his cap while whistling as if he was alone in the shower! As long as he doesn't take the overalls off...
Written by the 30/08/2013
Obtain all Boos
Get all Boos in Luigi's Mansion 2 on 3DS :
Search the object or area they are hiding in:
- Despair Manor Boo
- Boo from the Tours of detours
- Boo du Pendularium
- Boo from the Mine of Mysteries
- Boo from the house of collections
Then use the Révéloscope to make it appear and suck it up like conventional ghosts. You will have to do it several times until you have improved the Ectoblast 5000.Written by the 11/04/2013
Unlock all Bonus Levels
Luigi's Mansion 2 Bonus Levels on 3DS
The names of the levels in blue are clickable and lead you to the solution of the level concerned.
- The great invasion
Collect all the Boos in Despair Manor.
- A regular attack
Suck up all the Boo from the Towers of Detours.
- Unexpected intervention
Capture all the Boos in the Pendularium.
- Spirit War
Obtain all Boos from the Mystery Mine.
- Ominous Incursion
Collect all the Boos in the House of Collections.Written by the 11/04/2013
Unlock the Haunted Tower
Unlock access to Luigi's Mansion 2 Haunted Tower on 3DS
- Complete the level A-4: Illusions found of Luigi's Mansion 2's Manor of Despair for access to the Haunted Tower in other words, the multiplayer mode of Luigi's Mansion 2 on 3DS.
Unlock all the statuettes of Luigi in Luigi's Mansion 2 on 3DS
- To get all of the Luigi statues in Professor K. Tastroff's vault, collect all gems in all the worlds of Luigi's Mansion 2.
- Mansion of Despair Gems
- Detour Tower Gems
- Pendularium Gems
- Mystery Mine Gems
- House of Collections Gems
Obtain all three medals
Obtain all 3 medals from the Luigi's Mansion 2 title screen on 3DS
- Medal #1
Complete the "Black Moon Quest" mode.
- Medal #2
Get a 3-star rank for every mission in "Dark Moon Quest" mode.
- Medal #3
Complete K.Tastroff's Vault by obtaining all Gems, Boos, and Ghosts (Haunted Tower included).Written by the 11/04/2013
Get more money from ghosts
Get more money from the ghosts of Luigi's Mansion 2 on 3DS
- Upgrade The Ectoblast 5000 until you get the Aspir'A niv. 3, this is the third improvement out of a total of five
- When sucking up a ghost when you press "A" at the end of the first notch, you get 3 parts only.
- When Luigi absorbs a ghost by pressing "A" at the end of the second stage, you get 1 lingot d'or worth 20 coins. Note that it is possible to perform this action with the Sacripons by being extremely fast.
- Gobble up the ghosts by pressing "A" at the end of the red gauge to glean no less than 3 bars by ghost caught. It is possible to multiply this sum as many times as there are ghosts captured simultaneously.
The improvements of the Ectoblast 5000
Ectoblast 5000 improvements
- Aspir'A niv 2: Increases the suction gauge by one step to capture ghosts faster and obtain a gold bar.
- Reveloscope level 2: Extends the gauge of the Révéloscope. It overheats less quickly.
- Aspir'A niv 3: Increase the suction gauge by one more step to capture ghosts even faster and get three gold bars.
- Reveloscope level 3 (10 coins): Further lengthens the gauge of the Révéloscope. It overheats much slower.
- Super Ectoblast (20 coins): The suction gauge fills up faster. The "final attacks" with "A" are therefore accessible more quickly.