Did you know you can play Clash of Clans on PC? Do it now! With the power of BlueStacks emulator, you can download your favorite mobile games to play on the big screen. Not only that, but games played through BlueStacks offer a variety of different benefits, including faster frame rates, the ability to configure macros, and different control schemes.
If you really like Clash of Clans, it makes sense to want to play it on the big screen, as it's much easier to make quick changes to your base with just a few mouse clicks. The same goes for battles, where you can simply click on the places you want your units to fall with absolute precision, rather than relying on your clumsy fat fingers.
Not only that, but you can also use BlueStacks unique keymapping capabilities to make tricky tasks a breeze and use multiple instances to play multiple Clash of Clans accounts at once. You know, if you wanted to do that kind of thing. In this guide, we are going to detail how to get Clash of Clans on PC and how to get the most out of the various upgrades.
Get Clash of Clans on PC!
Here's how to get Clash of Clans on PC:
Playing Clash of Clans on PC is a very simple affair. Just follow the link in the image above or go to the Clash of Clans page on the official BlueStacks website. Once there, follow these steps:
- Click on “Download Clash of Clans on PC”
- If BlueStacks is already installed, this will start the application. Otherwise, just follow the instructions and move on to the next bit
- Once you've opened BlueStacks, sign in to your Google Play account (you'll need it)
- Click “Install Game” on the Clash of Clans page on BlueStacks
- Enjoy playing Clash of Clans on PC!
What are the benefits of playing Clash of Clans on PC?
Play Clash of Clans on PC and you will get the following benefits:
- Keymapping: You can map in-game actions to keys, saving you valuable time while playing
- Multi-instance: you can play with multiple different Clash of Clans accounts at once, if that's what you like to do
That's without mentioning the benefits of playing on your PC, with mouse support and a larger screen being the two obvious improvements.