Image via Nintendo
Among Us has been facing issues with its iOS version. The game shows authorization failure when players try to connect, and it bothers everyone on Apple devices.
Most users said that the methods below solved their problems:
- Check if the problem is solved by resetting your router
- Try restarting your Apple device and see if that helps fix multiplayer issues
- If necessary, improve your Internet speed; this is only a problem if you are using 3g or a very slow internet connection.
Users are dealing with one of three when trying to access multiplayer for the game:
- Getting kicked out in the middle of games with Authorization Failed text appearing.
- Not being able to load multiplayer with the same screen that shows authorization failure keeps popping up.
Related: All Among Us Roles, Explained
Currently, no known fix works for everyone, but following the steps above may help. This issue does not affect Android or other console users, so it is most likely an iOS issue.
the team is on vacation for the holidays!
️ have fun
☑️ be good (imposters)
☑️ yell at me if I tweet on vacation
☑️ say AMONG US out loud at random
if you need help during the break, email support(@)innersloth(.)com!
happy new year ️ thanks for everything pic.twitter.com/z68MjnlhT1
- Among us ? on vacation (@AmongUsGame) December 18, 2021
The Among Us team has been on vacation since December 17, so any necessary fixes will have to wait until they return.
Check back here on Pro Game Guides for more Among Us updates.