After this event ended, the Winter Wildcards promotion debuted as a replacement for the previous season's FUT Freeze, offering even higher rated cards. The promotion continued with daily releases, until Christmas Eve, when the last Objectives challenge player was just unlocked.
Here's how to complete the challenges, as well as the FIFA 22 Kieran Trippier Winter Wildcards Objectives card rewards and stats.
Kieran Trippier Winter Wildcards Objectives - How To Complete
The FIFA 22 Kieran Trippier Winter Wildcards objectives are fairly straightforward to complete, as they only task players with four separate challenges. To unlock this boosted Trippier card, you will need to play games in Live FUT Friendly: Friendly Frost.
Notes: The FIFA 22 Kieran Trippier Winter Wildcards Objectives Card is not tradable, meaning it cannot be sold on the FUT Transfer Market.
- Score 8 Finesse goals using England players in Live FUT Friendly: Friendly Frost.
- Reward: Winter Wildcards Token (Gomez Mancini), 75+ Ranked Rare Players, and 300 XP
- Assist 3 goals with defenders in FUT Live Friendly Match: Friendly Frost
- Reward: Two Player & 300 XP Pack
Score in Spain
- Score using La Liga players in 10 separate Live FUT Friendly: Friendly Frost matches
- Reward: Pack Or & 300 XP
- Win 5 matches in FUT Friendly Live: Friendly Frost
- Reward: Small Electrum Players Pack & 300 XP
FIFA 22 Kieran Trippier Winter Wildcards Objectifs – Stats
Some key category upgrades such as Pace +15 and Passing +5 make it one of the best free straight back cards available in FUT 22. Up to +4 OVR from its base card 84 OVR Gold, this should be a popular card in Ultimate Team due to the nationality and chemistry status of the club.
- Read more: FIFA 22 Ultimate Team Season 3 – All Storyline Rewards
Check out the rest of our dedicated FIFA page for all the latest Ultimate Team news as the Winter Wildcards promotion rolls out. We'll keep you updated on all the latest Team Drops, SBCs, and Objectives Player Challenges.
Image courtesy of FUTBIN.