Icon Swaps Objectives is one of the most anticipated activities in any FIFA title where just by gathering enough tokens through play, every player will be able to swap Icon cards mostly for free. Below is our most detailed overall compilation on the requirements for each Icon Swap objective in FIFA 22.
What are the goals of FIFA 22 Icon Swaps?
In general, Icon Swaps are an in-game event where you can earn Player Tokens by completing various sets of objectives which can then be submitted for valuable rewards. Since its first release in FIFA 18, this activity has become a staple in all subsequent FIFA titles. Additionally, in addition to Icon Cards, you can spend your tokens on a selection of packs, including high-value packs that only require a small number of tokens to redeem.
Each edition of ICON Swaps comes with different sets of rewards, each requiring more and more tokens. However, the token earned in each icon swap set can only be used in that set, which means that if you collect tons of tokens from icon swap set 1, they will only have no value in subsequent icon swap events.
All Icon Exchanges Set 1 Rewards
For this first objective of Icon Swaps, you can swap seven Icon cards, including Overmars (main version), Gianluca Zambrotta (main version), Marcel Desailly (medium version), Wayne Rooney (medium version) and Alessandro Del Piero (version de based). Also, you can opt for player packs instead. All available rewards, as well as the number of tokens needed to redeem them as of December 15, are listed below
- 81+ x25 Pack – 2 player tokens
- 82+ x25 Pack – 3 player tokens
- 83+ x25 Pack – 5 player tokens
- Basic or intermediate icon pack – 8 player tokens
- Medium Icon Pack – 10 player tokens
- 89+ Mid Icon Pack – 13 player tokens
- Choice of Base Player or Mid Icon – 14 player tokens
- Mid ou Prime Icon Prime – 16 player tokens
- Choice of base, middle or main player – 17 player tokens
- Iker Casillas (average version rated 89) – 6 player tokens
- Rio Ferdinand (average version rated 88) – 7 player tokens
- Marc Overmars (90 rated Prime version) – 9 player tokens
- Marcel Desailly (intermediate version 88 rated) – 11 player tokens
- Alessandro Del Piero (base version rated 87) – 12 player tokens
- Gianluca Zambrotta (89 rated Prime version) – 14 player tokens
- Wayne Rooney (average version rated 88) – 17 player tokens
As you can see, if the Icon card you've been looking forward to is not in the list of available cards offered in this event, but you don't want to miss this event, there are icon packs you can redeem against the minimum of only 8 chips to try your luck.
All Goals in Icon Swap Set 1
There are different sets of goals you can complete to earn the token. There are certain sets where you must complete all of the sub-objectives to earn a token. However, for the Icon Swaps objective, you will be able to earn a Token directly by completing each small objective.
Additionally, some objectives require a first player. For anyone who doesn't know what it is, First Owned Player refers to the player you opened or got on your own from packs, SBCs, or objectives. Player cards purchased on the transfer market are not eligible for the objectives required for the first owner.
Then, for Live FUT Friendly: One League, any team is viable, as long as all players come from the same league, even from your bench. Thus, you cannot complete Icon Swaps Premier League and LaLiga at the same time.
The trick to finishing these streaks faster is to ask your opponents in Live FUT Friendly: One League to let you score on the condition that you let them do the same in reverse. Don't worry if your opponent turns you down because everyone who joins this mode shares the same goal.
Icon swaps: 6 tokens for 6 goals
- Silvers: Win six Squad Battles matches on minimum World Class difficulty with 11 silver players on your starting squad.
- Eredivisie: Win six Squad Battles matches on minimum World Class difficulty with 11 Eredivisie players in your starting squad.
- La Albiceleste: Win six Squad Battles matches on minimum World Class difficulty with 11 Argentinian players on your starting squad.
- Selection: Win six Squad Battles matches on minimum World Class difficulty with 11 Brazilian players on your starting squad.
- Un club Merveilles: Win six Squad Battles matches on at least World Class difficulty with 11 First Owned Players on your starting squad.
- Weekend League: Win 13 Weekend League matches.
Premier League Icon Swaps: 1 Token for 3 Goals
- Win six: Win six Live FUT Friendly matches: A League, with at least eight First Owned Premier League players in your starting squad.
- Finesse six: Score using Finesse shots in six separate matches using Premier League players in FUT Friendly: One League Live.
- Help 10: Watch 10 separate matches with Premier League players in the Live FUT Friendly Match: One League.
Icon Swaps LaLiga: 1 Token for 3 Goals
- Win six: Win six matches in FUT Friendly Live: One League, with at least eight First Owned LaLiga players in your starting squad.
- Notes 10: Score in 10 separate matches using LaLiga players in the Live FUT Friendly Match: One League.
- Thanks to the assistance five: Assist with a through pass in 5 separate matches using LaLiga players in the live FUT Friendly: One League.
Icon Swaps Serie A: 1 token for 3 objectives
- Win six: Win six matches in FUT Friendly Live: One League, with at least eight First Owned Serie A players in your starting squad.
- Notes 10: Score in 10 separate matches with Serie A players as part of FUT Friendly: One League.
- Thanks to the assistance five: Assist with a through pass in 5 separate matches using Serie A players in FUT Friendly: One League Live.