Fall Guys, the game from Mediatonic and Devolver Digital continues to partner with known licenses. During Gamescom, a new collaboration was announced this Wednesday, August 25 with the jungle Book.
With this crossover, you will be able to get 4 skins, but also participate in a temporary event within the game and we explain to you how to recover the outfits.
- Fall Guys season 5 release date, when is the new season coming out?
How to get the Jungle Book skins in Fall Guys?
If you're looking to get your hands on all 4 The Jungle Book skins in Fall Guys, you will be able to buy three with kudos, the in-game currency, within the shop for a limited time. Here are the dates to remember for each skin:
- the Mowgli costume available from September 3 to 6
- the Shere Khan costume available from September 7 to 9
- the Baloo costume available from September 10 to 12
As for the fourth, you will be able to recover it duringa unique event centered on the character of King Louie from September 3 to 12 with other awards in exchange for points, Here is what you will be able to recover, as well as the number of points required for each of them:
- Jungle Book Nickname: 200
- Motif de Kaa: 400
- King Louie costume (lower part): 800
- King Louie costume (upper part): 1
- Nameplate of King Louie: 1
- Jungle Book Animation: 1
- Fall Guys season 3, new maps and crown ranks