Fall Guys is a game on an obstacle course which is available from this Tuesday, August 4 on PC and PS4.
- Read also | Fall Guys: Release date and pre-order, all the info
While the title of Mediatonic and Devolver Digital is finally available since this morning on PC with a somewhat discreet launch, some players are wondering what are the system requirements to play on their computer. Find the answer below.
- Read also | Fall Guys PS4, how to play the game on PlayStation?
What are the system requirements for Fall Guys?
Fall Guys has been available since Tuesday August 4 at 8 a.m. and some players are already gradually starting to arrive on PC servers. As for the Required configuration, the game is not too greedy and will not ask you for a crazy config to enjoy it.
So here are the required components according to the Fall Guys Steam page. It should be noted that no recommended configuration has been given on the game page.
- 64-bit operating system and processor required
- OS : Windows 10 64 bit only
- Processor : Intel Core i5 or AMD equivalent
- RAM : 8 GB of memory
- Graphic card : NVIDIA GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7950
- Network : Broadband internet connection
- Disk space : 2 GB of free disk space
- Additional notes : A controller is recommended
Finally, we remind you that Fall Guys is available on PC and PS4 and that the game will be offered free of charge to all PS+ subscribers on PS4.