For a few months and the confinement, Among Us met with surprising success. In order to vary the experience of players, many modders create fun mods and among the most popular are cupid mode.
This mod puts in a game two players in couple and in principle, it is necessary that the two players in a couple are among the last 3 members in the game. Each lover can also win as an impostor or teammate (secondary objective), which is why the two lovers do not know each other.
- How to activate proximity chat on Among Us?
How to install Cupid mode for Among Us?
This mode is not available only for the PC version of the game. All players of a game must have this mode to benefit from it.
- Go to the Woodi-dev GitHub page and install the latest version (1.1).
>>>> Download link <<<
- Download the mod then unzip it using software such as 7Zip or Winrar.
- You need to access the game files on Steam: go to the library, on the game Among Us, then right click on the game or on the settings, Manage, and Browse local files.
- Copy the game files to a new folder in common from Steam, and give it whatever name you want (I recommend Among Us Cupid Mode obviously)
- Add them to it unzipped mod files.
- All you have to do is to create a shortcut to the desktop directly allowing you to play the Cupion mode of Among Us! To do this, perform a right click on game shortcut from the modded file, Send to, and Desktop (create shortcut). Don't forget to rename this shortcut, so as not to confuse it with the classic version of the game, which is still available via Steam.
And There you go ! You can now enjoy the Cupid's way sur Among us !
If you want to learn more about how to install this mod, you can check the video below from Flip3rMAN.
- Among Us sheriff mode: how to install and play it?
- Among Us maps, presentation of the maps